Friday, May 27, 2011

bismillah,

only a week after touchdown, I wanted to sleepover at my naqibah's house(shared with many other sisters). So in order to make my mum pleased, I tidied the whole house to an extreme, did everything I can so that she can not complain one single thing, and will be pleased with me, hence getting Allah's redha.

That was the sole intention.

I left the house, feeling proud of myself. 

Only to receive a call from her just a few hours after that, saying she was very upset with me for I didn't take out coconut milk that she wanted to use (I wasn't told to).

Yes I know, it is the intention, and the effort that matter. But I was very disappointed, and I talked to her about it a few days after that, when she was in a good mood. 

You know what did she say about it? "Oh I'm preparing you for your mother in law".

I couldn't help but laugh. Sigh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment